Photobucket

Monday, April 26, 2010

Two Dead Bananas!

May sound silly and maybe a tad rude...rough around the edges...SO WHAT!   Did  you have a kitchen screw up...a recipe malfunction....I would like to hear about it..... all of them.
  

My brand new just-for-the-heck-if-it blog  is
Two Dead Bananas 
I will periodcally ask a question and I hope you will share.
But please don't get all prim and proper... just say simply...i.e"I just burned the water tonight".
Let's cook up some fun from the kitchen 
and see what we get!
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Love it! I'm looking forward to seeing it. Where do you get your energy and ambition?? I'd like to "borrow" some :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun....so glad to be following your blog..
    Blessings,
    ~Ronda~

    ReplyDelete