Photobucket

Monday, April 5, 2010

ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

I'm Tim (Carol's husband) from Merchant Connection.  I've been in the creditcard  processing business for 15 years. 
I have several programs available to allow you to accept creditcards no matter what type of business you own.
***FOR BRICK AND MORTAR AND MOBILE MERCHANTS***
I can provide you with a terminal FREE of charge.  That's right! Free of charge!  The terminal can be either wireless or conventional phone or DSL.  This program is recommended for merchants who do a minimum of two shows a month or run a brick and mortar store front.
***FOR HOME BASED BUSINESSES THAT DO A FEW SHOWS A YEAR AND ALSO WANT WEBSITE PROCESSING***
I have a program that will give you the flexibilty process credit cards on your PC AND process credit cards on your website!  I will be happy to explain credit card processing to you in easy to understand terms!  I am highly rated by my clients for my customer service!  I work with Mom and Pop businesses as well as large corporations nationwide.
If you are already processing, I may be able to save you money! 
Email me at merchantconnection@hotmail.com or call me at 1-800-880-2816  9am-9pm EST

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for a post, folks! Since I'm not in the US it may be a little different here but I do know that I've lost sales to competitors because I didn't take credit cards. I'm just a small crafter, never had the need before. Thanks Tim and Carol, good idea!

    ReplyDelete