Karen from My Colonial Home posted a great entry this morning causing alot of peeps to respond. The idea of folks leaving blogging in the dust and going to Face Book....oh just think of those blogs left all alone in Blogland getting covered with cyber dust ... sleepy dreams and thoughts someone once had and was vulnerable enough to share.
Where did good blogging habits go? I am guilty! I read many blogs everyday...do I leave a comment...not very often. Do I wonder why people don't comment on my blog...you betcha!
I am not the kind of person ...... and I think alot of people are like me...... who just don't talk or write for the sake of commenting. Several forums that I have joined or tried to join have stipulations, that you MUST reply frequently and will be monitored and can not just hang ... WHAT!!!! ...so be it...I will stay out of that realm and become a better friend and neighbor to fellow bloggers....Visiting and responding willfully.
This is why I don't leave comments:
- WHOA!That's just crazy thinking ...I will quietly leave now!
- Amen Sister !..I couldn't have said it better.
- I am not worthy.
- So what!
- My opinion dosen't mean that much or would not make any difference.
- They have a bazillion followers.
- They can not possibly read all the comments left.
- I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!