Photobucket

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lady Dragonfly...Again

I had a brain freeze the other day and deleted my post about my magical bug.  I had a couple requests for a full picture of Lady Dragonfly.   She is a big piece and is awkward to photograph with my very limited expertise.
Tim and I hosted an in store "open house" this past Saturday and it was very successful....we thank everyone who came...It was a great!  Lady Dragonfly greeted everyone as they walked in the door.   She will be living in Chicago.

2 comments:

  1. Shes wonderful! I'm sure you will be so sad to see her go!! Its always hard to hand that box over to the postman!...for me it is anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was sad to see her leave the nest yesterday. She was a commissioned piece...I do very very few orders..they cramp my brain LOL. She is going to a great home. That's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete