Photobucket

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just BEEcause!

I hope not to offend anyone  by the following  if I do I am sorry
                                                                         Last night, as a swarm of big "B" words spewed from my mouth,  "Bitch, Bastard";  I  paused and gave the benefit of my doubt to the perpetrator who gave me multiple computer viruses.  "Poor souls with low self esteem....only way to get noticed!  What a shame that such computer savvy talents are wasted on the unsuspected.  I know within a few sites of where these "B" or "B" dwell in blogland...and that gives me some sad satisfaction.   "B's" and "B's" please  make yourselves useful as I know you can be.  Get some help if you're angry....just get over what ever it is and be a blessing in disguise. 

....and be kind to one another, full of pity having forgiveness for one another, even as God in Christ had forgiveness for you ...(and me)

1 comment:

  1. Oh jeepers, Carol, that is so NOT nice of them!! What the heck do they think they get out of this but some sadistic pleasure that someone's life is at least temporarily a wreck! I'm thinking I would have used the "B" words and maybe something a little worse!! Hope you don't get hit again!

    ReplyDelete