Photobucket

Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy 8th of July!

G.O.P. Ella
(Grand Olde Pachyderm)
Just got back from our vacation and was it a jam packed one.    On our way home from Minnesota we  stopped in Tomah, WI and visited with Lucy from Lucy's Lazy Dayz Primitives.  I  met Lucy for the first time 2 years ago.  On Thursday  we  picked up where we left off two years ago.  Lucy's space at "The Cranberry Country Mall"  is just prim perfect!  Lucy's work is displayed  so you can see everything, and  each piece stands out and speaks for itself.   Her patterns are also for sale and I have 2 new ones to work on!   It is always inspiring to talk to Lucy.... and see Lucy's masterpieces.    Make sure you  join Lucy, me and all the Prim Chat  Ladies for Monday's show .... p.s. Lucy rocks!
G.O.P. Ella is one of several Elephants I completed just before vacation.   This is a pattern by Brenda Sanker of The Vintage Polka Dot.  Brenda's  patterns are beautiful, thoughtful and extremely comprehensive....try one soon.
Hope you had a great Independence Day and I will be back with more pictures of my completed dolls and let you know what is on  my work table.  Till next time......

1 comment:

  1. Hip hip huzzah for Ella! She should get herself a bus, and go on a roadtrip across America (to California?) to visit her fans...not to campaign, of course. I'm sure she's not that kind of elephant. But one wonders, with her popularity and name recognition, she could go as far as any celeb politician...Ronald, Jesse, Arnold & ELLA!

    ReplyDelete